2018/2019 Post UTME Screening form of Nile University is out. See how to apply for 2018/2019 Admission Screening of Nile University, admission requirements, admission guidelines, available programs and other details.
Nile University Admission Requirements
For Nigerian Applicants:
- The applicant must have sat for JAMB /UTme exam
- and must have obtained at least the minimum JAMB cutoff mark
- A minimum of 5 credits in O’Level, at no more than two sitting.
- Also, refer to your respective faculty for full requirements other useful information and/or specifications.
For Foreign Applicants:
- As a foreign applicant, you must provide their corresponding Examination Results
- and your academic transcript of previous high schools.
For Transfer and Direct Entry Students:
- Direct Entry candidates are those who have completed one of the following: OND, HSE, HND, ‘A’ level GCE, SBS, and IJMB or any other higher qualification. For this method of entry to NTNU, candidates who have 9 points or above will be admitted to 200 level based on the three subjects taken. Generally, those candidates who have below 9 points will be admitted to commence at 100 Level.
- Transfer candidates from national universities are generally given preference except in cases where the candidate is on academic probation. In such cases, the candidate may be admitted to a lower level. For this method of admission, a grade point average of 1.50 CGPA (3rd class) on a 5.0 scale will permit the candidate to transfer and commence from their appropriate level.
- Additionally, admission into an undergraduate degree program of the University shall be based on the Faculty and Departmental requirements, visit your respective Faculty for more. Alternatively, you can check Entry Requirements for all programmes offered by NNU.
Nile University Available Programmes and Admission Requirements
See the admission requirements for each of the programs/departments on Nile University: https://nileuniversity.edu.ng/admissions/entry-requirements/
How to Apply for Admission Into Nile University
Interested candidates are to visit http://sis.nileuniversity.edu.ng/my/app/ to complete the online application form.
Admissions shall be opened to all, irrespective of Nationality, Sex, Physical ability and Religion provided that the applicant duly completed his/her application form, and with valid information accordindly.
Each candidate should summit following documents to admission office:
- Completed and Signed Application Form
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Transcript
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Copies of Official Examination Results
- Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support
- Medical Report & Immunization records
- Letter of Recommendation from Secondary School Counsel/Principal
- 4 Recent Passport Photograph
Note: The University conducts a Screening Exercise prior to the offer of admission which is mandatory for all applicants. Please do carefully read the procedures below for more on Screening and other placement issues.