Nasarawa state university (NSUK) screening form 2018 is out. See application requirements, NSUK cutoff mark, and information about the screening exam, both for JAMBites and Direct Enter (DE) candidates.
NSUK screening exercise 2018
- NSUK cutoff mark: 170 (UTME). In other words, the candidate must have scored at least 170 in 2018 JAMB result.
- Post UTME application fee: N2000.
- Application closing date (i.e. deadline): 12th August, 2018
Date & time for NSUK screening 2018
The screening is scheduled to hold from August 14th – 17th, 2018. Time is 9:00am daily. Below is NSUK screening exam timetable:
|Tuesday, 14th August, 2018|
|2.||· Social Sciences|
· Environmental Science
|Wednesday, 15th August, 2018|
|3.||· Arts/Law||Thursday, 16th August, 2018|
|4.||· Natural and Applied Sciences||Friday 17th August, 2018|
Eligibility for NSUK post UTME screening 2018
Who can apply?
UTME and Direct Entry candidates who made Nasarawa State University, Keffi as their most preferred institution in 2018/2019 Academic Session, met the minimum cutoff mark specified above and possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) for Direct Entry Candidates.
How to register for NSUK post UTME 2018
PAYMENT FOR THE SCREENING
Payment can EITHER be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve and MasterCard OR by printing the remita retrieval reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any of the banks on REMITA Platform.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT
Login to www.remita.net
On who do you want to pay box; Type; NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI
On what do you want to pay; Select; 2018/2019 POST UTME.
Fill all Necessary details and proceed for payment.
(Note: candidates are to come along with their RRR print out from the bank for confirmation).
Candidates need not travel to Keffi to make payment.
UTME and Direct Entry Candidates should please note that:
- They are to come along with their writing materials and Original UTME/Direct Entry Slip (including JAMB calculator)
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited law enforcement agencies will not be allowed into the
- NSUK is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- SCHEDULE OF SCREENINGCandidates for Faculties of Administration, Arts, Education, Environmental Science, Law, Natural and Applied Sciences and Social Sciences are to report at Nasarawa State University Main Campus along Keffi- Akwanga Road, Keffi for the exercise on the stipulated dates and time indicated above, please.
- Candidates for Faculty of Agriculture are to report at the Faculty of Agriculture, Lafia Campus on 14th August, 2018.
- Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2018/2019 Session.