Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) releases second supplementary admission list for 2018/2019 candidates
This is to inform all National Diploma and Higher National Diploma aspirants of Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY)that the school has released another batch of supplementary admission list of successful candidates offered admission into their various programs.
Candidates can check their admission status on the school website by following the steps below.
Also read the instructions for those offered admission.
How to check NUBAPOLY Admission Status
- Candidates are to visit: https://www.nubapoly.edu.ng/std-adm-notfic-index.php
- Enter your JAMB Registration number/Application form Number in the required column
- Click on “Search” and proceed to view your admission status.
- You will be issued original Admission Letter on successful
completion of screening to enable you register within the period
- You should bring scratch cards for School Certificate (i.e O level) and JAMB where applicable.
- You should bring along all your original and photocopies of your
credentials, five (5) passport photograph and a letter of undertaking to
be of good behavior.
- Accommodation fee is =N=6,090.00 (where available and on the basis of first come first served).
- Registration starts on Wednesday 23rd January, 2019.
- Registration closes on Friday 1st, February, 2019. Any Student that
fails to register before that date automatically forfeits the
- Please note that registration by proxy is not allowed. So do not give any body money to register for you