Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) 2018 post UTME form is out. Are you an aspirant of OAU or know anyone who is? See how to apply for OAU screening, OAU cutoff mark, eligibility for the screening exam and even more….
This is to inform all OAU candidates that the post UTME application form of the school is out. Here is a quick intro about OAU screening 2018:
- OAU cut-off mark: 200.
- Screening application fee: N2000
- Post UTME application deadline: candidates are to complete their registration between Aug 6th – Aug 31st., 2018
- Date for OAU screening: Sept. 1 – Sept. 7, 2018
How to apply for OAU post-UTME screening 2018
- First, go to OAU admissions website at: admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to login and commence the on-line registration process for the screening exercise.
- Generate an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from the OAU website,
- with the RRR number, make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal (show in step 1 above):
1. Update JAMB data
2. Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
3. Upload scanned copy of credentials
4. Upload passport photograph (if not available)
5. Print completed Admission Screening form
Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Post-UTME Aptitude Test Screening Date
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time between 1st and 7th September, 2018.
The closing date for screening of all candidates UTME/DE is 31st August 2018.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is
N2,000. They will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
M.I. Omosule (Mrs.)