Obafemi Awolowo University (OOU) admission lists 2018/2019 is out. See how to check OOU admission status below. Successful candidates (those offered admission) are to proceed with payment of acceptance fee following the guidelines below.
How to check OOU admission status 2018/2019
- Go to OOU admission checker portal here: http://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Enter your Password (For first time login, please use your SURNAME as password)
- Click the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status.
OOU Acceptance fee 2018/2019
Notice: Candidates offered admission should endeavor to pay their acceptance fee before the deadline which is August 31st, 2018.
How much is OOU acceptance fee 2018/2019? The acceptance fee is Sixty Thousand Naira (₦ 60,000.00).
How to pay OOU Acceptance fee 2018/2019
1. Payment through any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of the University campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu/Ikenne) and Main Campus at Ago-Iwoye). Payment through Internet by logging on to www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
2. All Candidates offered Provisional Admission should proceed with the steps listed below:
i) Visit: portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission
ii) Click on CHECK ADMISSION STATUS to confirm your admission
iii) Provide your JAMB Number and SURNAME as password to log on to the admission portal
iv) On successful log on, click MAKE ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT
v) Once the acceptance payment profile has been loaded, click on either
(a) MAKE WEB PAYMENT – This allows you to pay online directly using your ATM card,
(b) MAKE POS PAYMENT – Print the ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT PROFILE and proceed to designated POS Points to make the payment.
If you encounter any challenge on the procedure visit OOU ICT Centre, Ago-Iwoye for further clarification.
3. Proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification
4. (a) Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
i. Verification/Personal Data Form
ii. Acceptance Fee Receipt
iii. UTME Score Result
iv. Post UTME Result
v. O’level Result
vi. Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
vii. Birth Certificate
viii. Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
ix. JAMB Admission Letter
(b) Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.