Guide for payment of acceptance fee 2017/2018 FUNAAB: New students of Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta are to note that that payment of acceptance fee 2017/2018 of the school has commenced.
How much is FUNAAB Acceptance Fee, 2017/2018?
FUNAAB acceptance fee is Thirty Thousand, Seven Hundred and Fifty Naira (N30,750) only.
How to pay FUNAAB Acceptance Fee 2017/2018
The acceptance fee it to be paid to the University TSA account by following the steps below:
Steps to pay FUNAAB Acceptance Fee 2017/2018
1. Generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) by going to WWW.REMITA.NET
Click on “Pay a Biller”, and fill up all required information as follows:
– Who do you want to pay: Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
– Name of Service: Miscellaneous Income.
– GIFMIS Code: Ignore for now.
– Amount to Pay: Specify amount.
– Select Currency: NGN-Nigerian Naira.
– Payers Name: Student Full Name.
– Payers Phone: Student Phone Number.
– Payers Email: Student Email.
– How do you want to pay?: Select either Internet banking, Bank branch or MasterCard.
– click I’m not a robot and confirm you are not.
– Then submit and print Invoice.
2. Proceed to pay at any commercial bank or Microfinance bank OR visit www.remita.net to pay via your internet banking site or with your Debit/Credit Cards.
FUNAAB Resumption date for 2017/2018 academic session
Admitted candidates shall be informed of the resumption arrangements of the university in due course.