Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH) has instructed all applicants offered admission into the school in her 2017/2018 admission exercise to pay the following fees and proceed with their registration. The fees:
- Acceptance Fee,
- Medical Fee,
- Tuition Fee and
- Student Union Fee.
Candidates are to note that both the Acceptance Fee & Medical Fee are expected to be paid before verification of academic records and filling of bio-data form can be done.
Also, make sure you read the following instructions completely before clicking on “Create an Account“. After you have created an account, you will be directed to the Login page of the school portal. There you can pay the required fees.
LAUTECH 2017/2018 Fees Summary
- Acceptance Fee: N30,000:00
- Tuition Fee: N120,000:00 (Oyo State and Osun State Only)
N150,000:00 (Other States)
- Student Union Fee: N750:00
- All Fees are payable via the LAUTECH InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=300:00 per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments
How to pay 2017/2018 LAUTECH Acceptance Fee
You can make the payments online via Interswitch payment gateway. The candidate should prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
LAUTECH Registration Procedure 2017/2018
See the documents required for your LAUTECH Registration 2017/2018 and How to complete LAUTECH Biodata form