How much is UNN acceptance fee 2017/2018?
2017/2018 UNN Acceptance Fee is twenty five thousand Naira (N25,000) only. See how to pay the acceptance fee below.
Congratulations to those offered admission in the 1st batch of UNN Nsukka 2017/2018 admission list.
If you have not checked your admission status, see the admission list here: http://edungr.com/check-unn-admission-status-unn-admission-list-20172018/
How to pay UNN acceptance fee 2017/2018
The instruction below, on how to pay UNN acceptance fee, is from UNN. I also provided a link to the source (UNN website).
1. Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng),
2. log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
3. With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee.
Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
3. Visit the University of Nigeria website (see it in step 1 above) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
4. Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.