Federal Polytechnic Nekede (Nekede Poly) HND admission list and ND admission lists 2018/2019 is out: For candidates who applied for Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma (ND) programs of the school, you will find in this post how to check admission status in the recently released admission lists of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Fed Poly Nekede.
Steps to check both HND and ND admission status of federal polytechnic Nekede and HOW TO PAY ACCEPTANCE FEE.
How To Check Nekede Poly HND Admission List
- Candidates are to login to the portal at http://fpno.edu.ng/
- Provide their Application Number where required
- Login and Proceed to check Admission Status
How To Check Nekede Poly ND Admission List
- Candidates are to visit: http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus
- Enter your Application Number in the space provided.
- Click on “Login” and proceed to check your admission status.
The confirmation of this offer is subject to your tendering of the evidence of minimum entry qualification for the course offered.
NB: For candidates that have been offered provisional admission into (Part time) National Diploma (Evening) Programme of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, if you don’t have JAMB Registration Number, you are are requested to pay the sum of three thousand, five hundred naira (N3,500) to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) without delay. Failure to do this, nullifies the admission.
How to pay Nekede Polytechnic acceptance fee
For candidates offered admission, the next step before you even start registration is to pay acceptance fee. Please not that candidates who fail to accept the offer of admission stands a chance to loose it. Here is the guide: How to pay Acceptance fee of Federal Polytechnic Nekede
Share this info. All the best.