You can prepare for JAMB CBT exam on your mobile phone, with real JAMB past questions using JAMB CBT app. This makes it easier for the JAMB candidate to:
- Have CBT exam experience
- study with real JAMB past questions
- improve exam speed with constant practice
- study offline without Internet connection
- study anywhere and any time
To help JAMB students score high in JAMB exam, you need among other things to practice JAMB CBT with EduNgr JAMB app:
How to practice JAMB CBT
Follow the steps below to get yourself the right resource for preparing ahead of JAMB exam.
Step 1. Free install JAMB CBT app
First, install JAMB CBT app on your phone by clicking this link: EduNgr JAMB App for Android.
You can learn more about this JAMB CBT app.
Step 2: Select JAMB CBT
After the installation, launch the app. and click “JAMB CBT” to select JAMB subjects you wish to study. Then click “Start” button to start the CBT quiz.
Step 3: See answers and solutions
When you are done attempting the questions, click the center (Blue) button to submit the quiz and see answers and solutions to the questions.
Features of EduNgr JAMB CBT app
This app has several features, including questions and answers from JAMB recommended novel. Other features include JAMB syllabus, JAMB Brochure, post UTME, school news and much more.
How to pass JAMB exam (resources)
- How to score high in JAMB: How to score high in JAMB
- JAMB runs (expo), be wary: Safe JAMB expo and JAMB CBT Runs
- Hardest and easiest courses to study: Over 100 Questions and Answers In Dependence, JAMB recommended text
- How to deal with exam hall enemies: How I defeated exam hall enemy