Procedure to print or reprint JAMB 2019/2020 examination slip: This is a guideline on how to reprint JAMB slip (JAMB printout) for the 2019 UTME examination.
Why you should reprint your JAMB slip
You need to print your JAMB slip because the slip is expected to contain information such as:
- Date for your JAMB 2019 exam
- Venue for the exam and,
- Time for your JAMB exam
So, you need to get your printout ready and know details about your upcoming exam.
You can use any of these options for the reprinting of your JAMB 2018 Slip:
- Check your profile
- Print the slip from JAMB website
- Check your email for the slip
When will reprinting of JAMB slip commence for 2019 candidates?
According to JAMB, the slip will be available from March 2nd, 2018. From that day candidates will have their slips placed on their profiles.
However candidates who are unable to access their slips through their portal can visit JAMB’s service portal, on www.jamb.org.ng to print the slip.
Also, JAMB added that messages would be sent to candidates, informing them on when to reprint their e-slip. This processes will be all automated to keep candidates up-to-date with latest developments.
How to Print 2019/2020 JAMB Exam Slip on JAMB website
- Visit JAMB website at https://jamb.org.ng/
- Click the link that says “UTME 2019 Examination Slip”
- Enter your Reg Number OR e-Mail OR GSM Number
- Click “Print Examination Slip” to reprint your JAMB slip.
How many copies of JAMB slip should you print out?
I personally advise you to print two color copies. One for the exam, one your own copy in case you need it.
Reprint 2019 JAMB Exam Slip via Email
Based on how it was done in previously, JAMB do also send the exam slip to email addresses of candidates.
So, you can check the email address you used to register for JAMB to see if your slip was sent to you.
If not, don’t worry. Just check your email later or simply use JAMB website in case JAMB fails to email the slip to every candidate.
But make sure you get your slip ready before the day JAMB 2019 exam will start. You can visit JAMB website (as soon as it’s ready) to print your slip.
How to Reprint 2019 JAMB Mock Exam Slip
- First, visit the official JAMB website: JAMB Portal here
- When the page opens, enter your JAMB registration number or Email you used to register for JAMB
- Click “Print Examination Slip” for the Pop-Up to Print.
Please share this post. All the best in your JAMB 2018/2019 exam.