Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun screening exam for 2018/2019 academic session: How to apply for PTI Effurun post UTME and other information you need. Application costs two thousadn Naira (N2,000) only. And the candidate must meet the minimum cutoff mark of the school (as specified below).
See application procedure, cut-off mark, date for screening exam and application closing date.
PTI Effurun cutoff mark 2018/2019
PTI Effurun cut-off mark for the 2018/2019 session is 120.
How to apply for PTI Effurun admission/Post-UTME 2018
Application cost is N2000. To complete your application, follow the steps below. Note that application closing date is August 6th.
- To apply, please read the eligibility for PTI admission below. Then, visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
- Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
- Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
Eligibility for PTI Effurun admission
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening exercise.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2018/2019 Post UTME screening exercise.
- On-line application will start from Friday 6th July, 2018 and end on Monday 6th August, 2018.
- The screening exercise will take place at the Institute’s Campus along PTI Road on Saturday 11th August, 2018. The original Post-UTME past questions for PTI is currently not available. If you can provide it, please do. Upload it here to earn good money from it.
- The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00.
- The following programmes are available National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail [email protected] your RRR code. Or use the Re-query your RRR code at the bottom of the login page.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s website; www.pti.edu.ng.
Inconsistency in names, passport, O’Level Certficates and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the institute and may lead to disqualifications of defaulting candidates.
For technical support, send an e-mail to [email protected] or call 08037234529, 08058431017, 08092138480
Date for PTI Effurun screening exam 2018: Date is August 11th, 2018.