All 2019/2020 aspirants of Rivers State University, formerly Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST ) are hereby notified that the school management has released names of successful candidates offered admission into the institution in the 2019/2020 admission exercise.
Shown below are the steps to follow and confirm if you have been offered admission or not.
How to check RSUST admission status 2019/2020
- Candidates are to visit: http://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng/
- Click on “Admissions”
- Select the session “2019/2020”
- Select the List “Main List 2019/2020”
- Enter your Surname or JAMB Registration Number in the required Column
- Click on “Go”
- If you have been admitted, Your name and registration number will appear
- Click on your JAMB Registration Number and proceed to make payment of N1000 to view your admission details.
- If you’ve been offered admission, see the steps to accept admission on JAMB CAPS.