Check ACU admission status: 2018/2019 admission list of Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) released. See how to check ACU admission status 2018/2019 online, pay acceptance fee, ACU 2018/2019 clearance, school fees, etc.
All candidates who applied for admission into ACU, for various undergraduate courses offered in the university should act fast and do the following:
- Check your ACU admission status (see below)
- Pay acceptance fee (if your name has appeared on the admission list)
- Proceed with clearance/registration, accommodation, etc.
How to Check ACU Admission List
- To check your 2018/2019 ACU 1st batch admission status, visit: https://www.acu.edu.ng/index.php/undergraduates.
- Check your name in the admission list.
- If your name is on the list, download your admission letter from the same page.
- If you accept the admission, you are required to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee within two weeks of this letter (see below).
- In the absence of any response from you within two weeks, the University will assume that you are not interested in the offer and may proceed to fill your space.
How to pay ACU 2018/2019 Acceptance fee
To accept the admission, you are to proceed with payment a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Thousand Naira (N20,000.00).
Note: if you fail to accept the admission within two weeks, the University will assume that you are not interested in the offer and may proceed to fill your space.
ACU 2018/2019 Clearance, Accommodation, School fees, etc.
For information on ACU 2018/2019 Clearance/Registration, school fees schedule, accommodation facilities and medical examination are available on the University website.