TOTAL/NNPC scholarship for undergraduate scholarship 2019 – see how to apply, eligibility, required information/documents and more.
Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN) – Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) and Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) 2019 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship if for all Nigerian undergraduate students to further pursue a degree program at any Nigerian Institution.
Eligible Students: Students in Nigerian institutions
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Application Deadline: 31st October 2018
To apply for the scholarship, the candidate must meet the requirements which include those listed below:
Eligibility for TOTAL scholarship 2019
- Applicants must be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
- Applicants must be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
- Applicants must have a 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
- Applicants must have more than 200 score in UTME
List of documents required for TOTAL/NNP scholarship application
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
How to apply for TOTAL/NNPC scholarship 2019
Visit the scholarship website to apply: click here.