UNIBEN admission list 2019/2020 is out! Check your admission status. University of Benin (UniBen) has released lists of candidates offered admission in the 2019-2020 batch.
Consequently, all UniBen aspirants who participated in 2019 screening of the school can now check their admission status. See how you can check your admission status on the school website
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Go to JAMB website at jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Enter your username and password to login to your JAMB profile
- Then scroll down and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your JAMB/UTME exam year, enter your registration number in the spaces provided.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
How To Check Admission Status on UNIBEN website
When the admission list is uploaded to the school website, you can check your admission status by following steps below
- Candidates are to visit: https://uniben.waeup.org/login
- Provide your Username and Password in the required Columns
- Click on Login and proceed to view your admission status
How to accept UNIBEN admission on JAMB CAPS
All candidates need to log in to JAMB CAPS to confirm their admission status and accept or reject the admission. Note, rejecting the admission means you don’t want it. So, be careful when clicking anything there. Please read how to accept admission on JAMB CAPS.