Pursue your degree programs at the University of Jos with the UniJos long vacation part-time degree programs.
This is to inform all interested candidates/aspirants that UNIJOS Sandwich Degree Programs application 2018/2019 is ongoing.
The 5 Long Vacations programs in the Institute of Education, Faculty of Education, University of Jos has various Bachelor of Arts Education and Bachelor of Science Education courses available and interested persons can follow the guidelines below to apply.
How to apply for UNIJOS Sandwich/Part-time Admission
DEGREE PROGRAMMES (5 Long Vacations)
1. B.A.(Ed) Administration and Planning
2. B.A. (Ed) Adult Education
3. B.Sc. (Ed) Economics “
4. B.A. (Ed) English
5. B.A. (Ed) Guidance & Counseling
6. B.A. (Ed) History & International Studies
7. B. Sc. (Ed) Geography
8. B.A. (Ed) Religion
9. B.A. (Ed) Social Studies
10. B.Sc. (Ed) Home Economics
11. B.Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science
12. B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
13. B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
14. B. Sc. (Ed) Biology
15. B. Sc. (Ed) Special Education – V.H, H.H, L.D, (Rehabilitation & Teaching
16. B. ED Early Childhood Education
17. BLIS Library Science
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME (2 Long Vacations)
1. Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
1. Admission requirements for B.Sc.(Ed) & B.A.(Ed):
a. Candidates should have a good NCE or a Diploma in relevant areas of study at Upper/Lower Credit level of at least two (2) full academic years duration.
b. Five (5) Credits in GCE/SSCE ordinary level in not more than two sittings are considered.
NB: All Candidates aspiring to read any B.Sc. (Ed) course must have Credits in Mathematics.
2. Admission requirements for PGDE
a. Candidates should have at least HND or its equivalent in any discipline from recognized Institutions.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are to follow the link bellow:
Go to www.remita.net
To obtain application forms:-
Click on pay a Federal Government Agency
Name of MDA- Type University of Jos
Name of service/Purpose- Select Institute of Education.
Fill other information to generate RRR and proceed to pay the sum of N10,000 being the cost of the form and print receipt of payment.
1. Applicants could obtain the forms on-line using the University website (mis.unijos.edu.ng), and complete same.
2. Applicants could come to the Institute of Education Finance Office, to obtain the forms and complete same.
3. All Properly completed forms attached with photocopies of credentials must be submitted on or before 31st July 2019 to:
Institute of Education,
University of Jos.
P.M.B. 2084, Jos.
Plateau State, Nigeria.
Wishing all of you going for the program a successful academic journey. You can share this post using the links below because someone else definitely needs this information. Thanks.