UNILAG Direct Entry (DE) admission application for 2018/2019 session has commenced. All candidates who wish to apply for DE admission into UNILAG in the 2018 session should proceed now to apply for the school’s DE screening.
Deadline for UNILAG DE registration 2018/2019: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2018.
Eligibility for UNILAG DE application
- Candidates who chose University of Lagos in JAMB’s 2018/2019 Direct Entry (DE) application are eligible.
- Also, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates must also fulfil all O/level and DE requirements for the course of choice as advertised by JAMB.
How much is UNILAG DE application fee? DE screening application fee is N2, 000.
How to register for UNILAG DE admission
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Full-Time Undergraduate Admission;
- Click on DIRECT ENTRY Screening;
- Log in with JAMB registration number and surname in lower case as password;
- Generate payment advice;
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online;