Get the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN post-UTME past questions and answers in PDF format. Candidates who chose UNILORIN in their JAMB can prepare ahead of the screening exam with the Post UTME Past Questions and Answers of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) which is available in PDF format.
If you scored up to JAMB cutoff mark in your JAMB/UTME exam, the post-UTME exam should not be a hindrance for your admission. What this means is that you really need to prepare adequately for it.
This is why you need post-UTME past questions!
Sample UNILORIN Post-UTME Past Questions
Below are some a randomly selected SMALL SAMPLE of past questions and answer. You can also get the more complete version of the UNILORIN screening past questions.
Sample UniLorin Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
1. A laborer is paid N5, 400:00k per month. What is his total salary in 1 3/4years?
2. Which of the following will sink when placed on water?
B. Plastic Cup
3. The following are domestic birds except
4. A boy buys a biscuit for N4 and sells it at a profit of 20%. Find the actual price and the
A. i =N1.00k, ii = N5.00k
B. i = 60k, ii = N4.40k
C. i = 80k, ii = N4.80k
D. i = 50k, ii = N4.50k
5. A man buys recharge card for N500. He sells it for N430. What is the percentage
6. The title of the traditional ruler of Benin is called…………………………..
7. Which of these is not a method of preventing iron from rusting?
8. Which of the following is not a rainbow colour?
9. A person who flies an aircraft is called……………………..
A. A captain
B. A craftologist
C. A pilot
D. An aeronautics engineer
10. Kwame Nkrumah Museum is located in…………………………….
11. An example of a confluence town in Nigeria is……………………………..
D. Port Harcourt
12. A trained person that specializes in the treatment of diseases and disorders of the
teeth is called…………….
13. A bricklayer is Paid N1000:00k for 5days work. What is his pay for 22days work?
14. In the parliamentary system of government, members of the parliament are required to
report the proceedings of the house to their…………………………
A. Local government chairman and governors
C. Political parties and party stalwarts
D. Traditional Rulers
15. One essential duty of a citizen to his/her state is to………………………
A. Vote and support the government in power
B. Recite the national anthem and the pledge
C. Pay his tax
D. Encourage other citizens to be loyal
16. Under whose regime were Delta and Adamawa States created?
(a)Gen Sanni Abacha
(b)Gen Yakubu Gowon
(c)Gen Murtala Muhammed
(d)Gen Ibrahim Babangida
17. The body charged with the responsibility of regulating and protecting consumers
against illicit foods and drugs in Nigeria
(a)Consumer protection council
(b)Standard Organization of Nigeria
(c)National Drug Law Enforcement agency
(d)National Agency for Food, Drug Administration and Control
18. The Senate president during the second republic was…………………….
(a)Dr. Joseph Wayas
(b)Senator Anyim Pius Anyim
(c)Senator Iyorchia Ayu
(d)Chief Adolphus Wabara
19 We eat Carbohydrate food to give us……………………..
20. President Barrack Obama is the……………… president of the United States of America and
first African-American president of U.S.
21. A large area of water surrounded by land is called…………………………………
(c)An Is berg
22. A written piece of paper which indicates that goods bought and services rendered have
been paid for is called………………………….
A. An Invoice
B. A receipt
C. A wage bill
D. A trade document
23. The device for stepping up or down electricity voltage on the transmission line is called………………….
A. Electricity meter
B. Transmission station
D. Step-down panel
24. The major raw material for pottery is………………………..
25. If the total sales for a bag shop in a certain year were #150, 000 What were sales in
July, if July sales were half the monthly average?
26. In UITH, Dr. Steve has worked more night shift than Dr. Greg who has worked five night
shifts. Dr. Okon has worked fifteen-night shifts more than Dr. Steve and Dr. Greg combined.
Dr. Uche has worked eight-night shifts less than Dr. Steve. How many night shifts has Dr,
27. At a basket match, Roland was sitting in seat 356. Peter on the right of Roland in seat
355. Samuel was on the left of Roland. Samson was by the left of Samuel. Which seat is
28. While preparing for the post jamb aptitude test, Felix read through pages 35 to 78 and
102 to 127 of an English textbook. How many pages did he read altogether?
29. How many numbers between 1 and 60 begin or end with 5
30. A researcher conducted in the laboratory showed that 55% rats died of liver disorder
when exposed to sulfur dioxide but 96% of rats who died of liver disorder were not
exposed to sulfur dioxide. This means that,
A) A small portion of studied rats was exposed to Sulphur dioxide
B) There is only one cause of fatal liver disease in rats
C) Sulfur dioxide is not particularly dangerous to the liver of rats
D) Most rats will not suffer from exposure to the low level of Sulphur dioxide.
31. Three people witnessed a lady who was robbed in a cyber café and they were asked to
describe the mugger. Which of the following best described the mugger?
A) He was tall, of average weight and middle-aged
B) He was tall, thin and young
C) He was average height, thin and middle-aged
D) He was tall, thin and middle-aged
32. If 15 cans of food are needed for seven adults for two days, the number of cans needed
to feed four adults for seven days is?
33. Which one of the following key techniques is necessary for all the others to be
D) Technical know-how
34. How many Lunar months make one year
Free download UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
Free download: University of Ilorin Post-UTME Past Questions PDF. Also, read below some tips for passing the post-UTME screening exam.
How to pass post UTME screening exam
Here is a post UTME secret that will help you pass your screening exam and gain admission: How to EASILY PASS Post UTME Screening exam [2018 secrets] and also get all the latest news about universities and their post UTME.
Please share this post. Other students need it. Wishing you admission.