UNIMAID Post-UTME form 2020 is out. In this post is the post-UTME screening guidelines for the 2020/2021 candidates of the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID).
All 2020 UniMaid aspirants who are eligible for post-UTME, as described below, can apply for the upcoming screening exercise.
UNIMAID cut off mark and application fee:
- Cut-off mark: 160
- Post-UTME application fee: N2000
Eligibility for UNIMAID Post-UTME 2020
Eligible candidates are those who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and have scored at least 160 in 2020 JAMB/UTME exam, and a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for DE.
Notice: the screening exercise is also open to candidates who did not choose the University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration
How to apply for UNIMAID Post-UTME 2020
- Visit UNIMAID post-UTME registration page
- Fill the registration form and click register account. Please do not use yahoo mail.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- After making the payment, log in with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password and continue with your registration
- First, you will be redirected to the course selection page where you will be required to provide the following
- UTME first choice
- UTME second choice
- UTME subject combination
- UTME score
- Next, you will be redirected to a biodata form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
- Then you will be required to provide your O-Level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
- On the next step, you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained.
- DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next, you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click-submit when completed and confirm submission.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
Wishing you success!