Here you will find the post-UTME screening exam guidelines for 2019/2020 candidates of the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID).
UNIMAD screening/Post-UTME for is out and details about the exam announced. All UniMaid aspirants for the 2019 session, who are eligible for the exercise as indicated below can apply for the post UTME screening.
Cutoff mark and application fee
- Cut-off mark: 160
- Application fee: N2000
- Post-UTME application deadline: Registration commenced July 1st and will close on October 30th
Eligibility for UNIMAID post UTME 2019/2020
University of Maiduguri Borno 2019/2020 candidates who have scored 160 and above in the UTME, and a minimum of lower credit/Merit in diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or second class lower division from any recognized for DE can apply for the online screening for admission.
How to apply for UNIMAID post UTME 2019/2020
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000) only for the registration including bank charges.The portal would be open on July 1st and close on October 30th.
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
1.Click on register to create account
2.Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE screening account.
a.JAMB reg no.
d.Choose entry mode DE/UTME
e.Password (must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
3.Click register account
4.A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
. click on pay icon
. print invoice (RRR invoice)
. Go to any bank with your RRR invoice and make payment.
b. ATM option:
. Click on pay icon
. Select card type (master card, verve etc)
. Enter your phone No. (that you receive alerts)
. Upon confirmation, click proceed
. on unified payment-Enter card details and click ok
. Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
. Enter the OTP received and click submit.
6. After make the payment, go back and login to the site with your username ( email address/JAMB reg.No.) and password.
7.Continue with your registration.
8.First you will be redirected to course selection page where you will be required to provide the following
a. UTME first choice
b. UTME second choice
c. UTME subject combination
d. UTME score
9.Next you be redirected to a bio-data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
10. You will be required to provide your Olevel results, a maximum or two sittings is allowed.
11. On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institution attended with qualifications obtained. DE candidates should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
12. Next you are redirect to a documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
13. Click- submit when completed and confirm submission .
14. Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed
15. You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message.