University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) screening/Post-UTME exam announced for 2018/2019 academic session. All UniMaid aspirants for the 2018 session, who are eligible for the exercise as indicated below can apply for the post UTME screening.
University of Maiduguri cutoff mark
The cut-off mark is 160.
Eligibility for UNIMAID post UTME 2018/2019
UTME candidate who scored 160 and above in the UTME, and Direct entry candidate who made a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, candidates with 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution are eligible to apply for UNIMAID post UTME 2018/2019.
Post UTME application fee is N2000. Deadline is July 16th, 2018. Below is registration guidelines for interested candidates:
How to apply for UNIMAID post UTME 2018/2019
Go to UNIMAD Website: http://www.unimaidonline.net/ to begin your application, following the procedure below.
1. Click-UTME/DE Screening icon
2. Click –Register New UTME/DE Screening Account.
3. Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening Account.
a) First Name
c) JAMB No.
d) Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
e) E-mail Address (Username)
f) Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
4. Click Register
5. Click (Click to proceed),You have two options to make your payment.
6. Payment Options:
• Click pay to proceed icon (fill the Remita form and choose Remita Pay for payment type, make sure you copy the reference number)
• Print invoice (RRR invoice)
• Go to any of the following banks (ACCESS, DIAMOND, FCMB, GTBank, KETSTONE, SKYE, STERLING, STANBIC IBTC, WEMA and ZENITH) with your RRR invoice and make your payment
b. ATM Payment Option
• Click pay to proceed icon
• Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
• Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
• Upon Confirmation, click proceed.
• On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK.
• Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
• Enter the OTP number received and click submit
7. After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address) and password.
8. Click-click to proceed
10. Continue with your registration
11. Click-submit when completed
12. Click-submit again to confirm completion
13. Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
UNIMAID post UTME application closing date 2018/2019
The portal will close for the registration at 12.00 midnight on 16th July, 2018.