University of Port Harcourt (UniPort) Direct Entry (DE) screening 2018/2019 application form is out. Application is done online at the official website of UNIPORT. All 2018/2019 DE aspirants of this institution can follow the guidelines below to apply for UNIPORT DE screening 2018.
How to apply for UniPort Direct Entry Screening 2018/2019
During DE screening application, you will be required to provide the items/information listed below:
(1) Your Name
(3) Qualifying Exam (s) for Direct Entry Admission
(4) Results obtained from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level, Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively). This must be detailed, showing the pass level and points.
(5) JAMB Registration Number.
– Candidates are to input JAMB Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details
– Print out Payment Slip
– Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a payment of N2,000.00 only.
– Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
– Proceed back online and login with your JAMB Registration Number and the Access Code on the Payment Slip.
– Complete the Form online as requested.
– Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1×1 inch.
– Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the documents – photocopy of JAMB Slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’level Examination results (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’level, Diploma, NCE, JUPEB/IJMB and Degree Programme results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
UNIPORT 2018 DE application closing date
Deadline is Sunday, 22nd July, 2018
– Inconsistency in name will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level and A’ level/Diploma/NCE/Degree Results, JAMB Slips and other registration documents must be the same.
– Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the Admission.
– Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON SUNDAY, 22NDJULY, 2018.
– For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: [email protected]
– For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591