Part-time Degree admission form of University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) for 2018/2019 candidates is out. Apply for UNIPORT Part-time degree program.
Candidates who have been waiting for when UNIPORT will announce application into pre-degree are hereby informed that the form is out.
Application is online and interested candidates can follow the guidelines from the school to apply.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Part-Time Degree Admission.
- Please go through the application guidelines (see below)
- Application for the various Programmes is on-line. Log on to http://ashgrove-cce.uniport.edu.ng
- Under the CCE menu click on, Part- Time or Diploma in Law form.
- Please complete the application form and click on submit
- After submitting the form, an invoice page is displayed.
- Click on the Get RRR button.
- Next an RRR code is displayed.
- Please print this page and proceed to payment of the application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (
N15,000.00) only excluding Bank charges at designated Banks nationwide.
UNIPORT Part-Time Degree 2018/2019: PAYMENT AT THE BANK
- Please present the printed invoice to the bank teller.
- After payment at the bank, please return to the portal to verify payment
UNIPORT Part-Time Degree 2018/2019: PAYMENT VERIFICATION
- For payment verification, please select the Fees Verification link under the CCE menu and enter the Payee Id from your printed invoice and select the category of fee you paid for.
- If your payment is verified, you will be asked to upload your passport. Please do so and click on Upload button.
- Finally print the receipt displayed on the screen.
- The names on the candidate’s O’Level certificate(s) must be the same as what is filled on-line.
- Change of name is not allowed once a candidate is admitted.
- Candidates must ensure that they have the requisite qualifications for the intended courses.
- Candidates should report to the Examinations and Records Unit, CCE, Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, with photocopies of their credentials and payment receipt for collection of Brochure.
For further information contact: Phone: 08038279561 or 08035508754 (between 9.00 a.m. and 3 p.m. on week days only).
UNIPORT Part-Time Degree 2018/2019 Application Deadline
UNIPORT Part-Time Degree 2018/2019 Guidelines
Interested candidates should grab a copy of the guidelines: Save a copy: UNIPORT Part-Time application guidelines PDF.