University of Port Harcourt (UniPort) screening 2019/2020 announced. Aspirants of UNIPORT may take note of the school’s post UTME registration procedure, UNIPORT cut off mark and relevant information about the screening exercise of the school.
UNIPORT cut off mark 2019/2020
The cut-off mark is 180, for all UTME/JAMB candidates. That is to say that the candidate must have scored at least 180 in 2019/2020 JAMB/UTME exam.
How to apply for UNIPORT Post UTME 2019
UNIPORT Post UTME form costs N2000. Candidates are expected to complete their post UTME application before the deadline, as specified below.
Deadline for UNIPORT Post UTME registration 2019/2020
The application closing date is August 20th, 2019. Aspirants should endeavor to complete their post-UTME registration before the deadline.
Dates for UNIPORT screening exam 2019
The screening exercise is scheduled to hold August 26th – 31st, 2019, as shown below:
SCHEDULE FOR THE 2019 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
8:00am – 2:00pm
|Monday, 26th August 2019||Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry||Agriculture||SSLT|
|Tuesday, 27th August 2019||Humanities||Pharmacy|
|Wednesday, 28th August 2019||Management Sciences||Law|
|Thursday, 29th August 2019||Engineering||Education|
|Friday, 30th August 2019||Social Sciences||Sciences|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||Medicine and Surgery|
UNIPORT Post-UTME Registration Guidelines
Registration is done online on the school website. You can refer to the REGISTRATION PORTAL for the Registration Procedure.
Monday, 1st July, 2019 – Tuesday, 20th August, 2019
IMPORTANT DATES AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card etc OR Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 8th July, 2019.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card is not acceptable to the University and may lead to the disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2019, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, iPod, Walkman, and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON TUESDAY, 20TH AUGUST, 2019.
- Candidates who chose the University as the second choice may wish to apply but can be considered for admission ONLY when they make a change to the University as their First Choice. Such change must be made the latest September 20, 2019.
- Candidates must ensure their O’level results are uploaded to the JAMB website the latest, September 20, 2019, as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS, WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical support services during registration, send an email to [email protected]
- For further inquiries, please call any of the following numbers:
- 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591