University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has published a guideline all 2018/2019 JAMB/UTME candidates who chose the school and wish to apply for 2018 post UTME screening of the university should follow. If you are UNIUYO aspirant, please note that UNIUYO screening 2018 has been announced. Get ready for your admission, but first, read the details below.
Eligibility for UNIUYO post UTME 2018/2019
Candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 to apply for Screening can apply.
UniUyo Cutoff mark
University of Uyo cutoff mark for 2018/2019 is 180. That is, the candidate must score 180 OR above in 2018/2019 UTME.
Dates and venues for UNIUYO post UTME screening 2018/2019
Day I Monday, July 23, 2018: Agriculture, Basic Medical Sciences, Environmental Studies, Pharmacy, Engineering, Science
Day II Tuesday, July 24, 2018: Education, Arts, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Law, Clinical Sciences
Day III Wednesday, July 25, 2018: Spill over – All Faculties
How to apply for UNIUYO post UTME 2018/2019
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your
- Printout the 2018/2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Requirements for UNIUYO post-UTME screening
Note: (i) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be
(i) Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,O/L,NECO, NABTEB etc.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2018 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in
- One (1) copy of 2018 JAMB (UTME) Result printout
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Venue and time for UNIUYO screening 2018/2019
Venue is as indicated on candidates’ Registration slip
Application deadline: SUNDAY, JULY 22, 2018
Download UNIUYO post UTME application guidelines (PDF)
UniUyo made the post UTME application guidelines available in PDF format. You might want to download a copy of it to your phone for easy/quick references: UNIUYO post UTME guidelines 2018/2019