Federal Universities in Nigeria and their school fees: In this post I will list out federal universities in Nigeria and how much both their first year students (and other years in some cases) pay as school fees, based on the information I have gathered.
NOTE: The fees are based on info from 2018.
Also see complete list of Federal Universities in Nigeria and their website addresses.
Please note that school fees is not fixed and can change in the next session. So, always verify from the school the current school fees before you proceed to pay or take any action. Alright, below is list of the school fees of the federal universities in Nigeria to help you figure out the most affordable universities in Nigeria.
In case of any corrections or updates that need to be made, please drop it in the comment box below. Please also share this post.
Note that this does not include the acceptance fee new students pay and the school fees vary depending on courses and level of study.
Federal Universities in Nigeria and their School Fees
– ABU – Ahmadu Bello University: school fees range – N25,500 – N44,500
Wellspring University: school fees range – N155,000 – N287,500
– UI – University of Ibadan: school fees range – N19,750 – N70,000
– UNIABUJA – Abuja University, Gwagwalada: school fees range – N20,000 – N35,500
– Edo University, Iyamho: school fees range – N200,000 – N1,720,000
– FUNAAB – Federal University of Agriculture: school fees range – N30,750 – N72,750
– Novena University Ogume: Novena University school fees: N519,000 – N629,000
– BUK – Bayero University, Kano: school fees range – N90,000 – N194,000
– UNICAL – University of Calabar: school fees range – N30,500 – N42,750
– UDUSOK – Usman Danfodio University: school fees range – N96,000 – N220,000
– UNIBEN – University of Benin: school fees range – N50,000 – N70,000
– FUTO – Federal University of Technology: school fees range – N39,300 – N61,340
– NOUN – National Open University of Nigeria: school fees range – N32,550 – N41,000
– FUTA – Federal University of Technology, Akure: school fees range – N13,400 – N51,100
– UNILAG – University of Lagos: school fees range – N14,500 – N63,500
More Federal Universities and their school fees
– Nnamdi Azikwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) 1st year Students – N33,000 – N65,920
– University of Ilorin (UNILORIN): range N15,000 – N30,000
– University of Uyo (UNIOYO) – Medical students: from N60,000, other students: from N56,000
– Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) – 1st year Students: from N83,940, old students: from N13,560
– University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) – N96,500
– Federal Universities of Lokoja (FULokoja) – 1st year Students: N50,000, old students pay N45,000
– Federal University of Wukari (FUWukari) – 1st year Students science students: from N43,500, Non science students (Freshers): from N41,000, old students: from N25,000
– University Of Nigeria (UNN) – from N50,000 for 1st year students
– Federal University Dutse (FUDutse) -from N66,800
– Federal University Lafia (FULafia) – 1st year Students: from N50,000 while, other students pay from N45,000
– Federal University Otuoke (FUOtuoke) – 1st year Students pay N50,000, old students pay N41,000
– Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) – from N66,150
– Federal University Dustin-Ma (FUDustinMa) – 1st year Students pay N43,000, old students pay N37,000
– Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMinna) – 1st year Students pay N37,000, while old students pay N20,000 to N26,000
– Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUA) – N62,500
– Federal University oye-ekiti (FUOYE) – Arts 1st year Students: N89,000, Science 1st year Students :N102,000. For old students, art pays N35,000 while science pays N48,000
Any update to the fees listed above? Drop that in the comments box. Thanks. Category: federal universities and their school fees, cheapest federal universities in Nigeria, Nigerian universities and their school fees