New students offered admission into UNIZIK in 2019/2020 are to pay their acceptance and commence with Registration and Clearance. In this post is the guidelines to get started with the processes.
How to pay UNIZIK Acceptance Fees
Candidates are to make the payment using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number for Admission Acceptance and ICT fee from anywhere you are at any bank branch of your choice.
Breakdown of the fees
Acceptance Fee: Forty-Seven Thousand Naira (NGN 47000) only.
ICT Fee: NGN 4800
(Via NAU Mobile App Channel)
You can download and install the NAU Mobile from Google Play Store
After payments have been made at the bank, log on to the NAU Mobile App:
- Confirm Acceptance and ICT fee payments
- You can also regenerate RRR numbers (Acceptance and ICT fee) in case the one on this slip becomes invalid as RRR numbers expire in about 1-2 weeks
- Default Sign-in Credentials: Username: Your JAMB Registration Number, Password: password
Documents required for UNIZIK Clearance
- Birth Certificate / Baptismal Certificate
- Online Waec Result Printout
- Admission Status Slip
- Original Jamb Result Slip
- Original Jamb Admission Letter
- Local Government Identification Certificate
- Secondary School Testimonial
Collect your E-Clearance Print out from the NAU ICT Center at the digital Library
Proceed to the Admissions Office in the University Administrative Block B for your physical clearance
Registration For Freshers
REGISTRATION STARTS ON: 4TH NOVEMBER, 2019. Endeavor to do your physical clearance, pay your school fees and print out your Unizik Regnumber before the 22ND DECEMBER, 2019
You must adhere to the date and time for your biometric verification (STEP 2), irrespective of any registration process you are carrying out as you may not have another opportunity to be rescheduled
Your Biometric Schedule: Date AND Time (TUESDAYS 8 AM TO 4 PM)
Failure to do your PHYSICAL CLEARANCE within the registration period Automatically terminates your Admission
Failure to do your COURSE REGISTRATION automatically disqualifies you from writing Your EXAMINATIONS
you can delete any course you registered in error before the commencement of the first-semester examination
Make sure to get your UNIZIK (School) Reg Number before the commencement of First Semester Examination
MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION PRINTOUTS IN A FILE TO THE HOD OF YOUR DEPARTMENT.