UNIZIK Prescience Admission, 2020/2021 Session released. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 2020/2021 Academic Session of Pre-Science Programme, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
The following Faculties/ Departments are for candidate who are interested in the Pre – Science Programme.
Faculty of Bio-Sciences
a. Department of Botany
b. Department of Parasitology & Entomology
c. Department of Zoology
d. Department of Applied Biochemistry
e. Department of Applied Micro-biology and Brewing.
Faculty of Physical Sciences
a. Department of Geological Sciences
b. Department of Mathematics
c. Department of Computer Sciences
d. Department of Statistics
e. Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry
f. Department of Pure and Industrial Physics
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Faculty of Health Sciences and Technology
a. Medical Laboratory Sciences
c. Medical Rehabilitation/Physiotherapy
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
a. Department of Industrial and Production Engineering
b. Department of Civil Engineering
c. Department of Mechanical Engineering
d. Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering
e. Department of Metallurgical/Material Engineering
f. Department of Chemical Engineering
g. Department of Polymer Engineering
h. Department of Electrical Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
a. Department of Architecture
b. Department of Building
c. Department of Estate Management
d. Department of Survey and Geoinformatics
e. Department of Geography & Meteorology
f. Department of Environmental Management
g. Department of Quantity Surveying
Faculty of Education
a. Department of Technical Education with Options in
ii. Woodwork and Building Technology
iii. Mechanical and Automobile Technology
iv. Electrical and Electronic Technology
b. Department of Science Education with options in
i. Science Education/ Biology
i. Science Education/ Physics
ii. Science Education/ Chemistry
iii. Science Education/ Computer Science
iv. Science Education / Integrated Science
Faculty of Agriculture
a. Department of Agric Economics
b. Department of Food Science
c. Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
d. Department of Soil Science
e. Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
f. Department of Animal Sciences and Technology
g. Department of Forestry and Wild Life Management
The minimum academic qualification is five O’ Level credits which will include English, Mathematics and any other three relevant science subjects in SSCE, NECO, GCE and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Sale of form starts on 31st August, 2020 on payment of the sum of N10,000.00 and the following procedure should be adopted by the candidates:
• Click on “Create Account”
• On the form enter your email, phone number, password, select the access level and click on “submit”
• Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
• Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email.
• After successful login, click on Step One, click on Generate Application Form RRR
• Print the RRR (Remita) page; proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N10, 000 only. This continues until Friday, December 11th, 2020.
• Login to the portal, click on Step Two, click on Confirm Payment, enter the RRR number and click on verify payment. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get notification payment already verified, then proceed to Step Three.
• Click on Step Three, click on Fill Application Form, Fill out the application Form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also you can edit your information as often possible. However, once you submit your application, you cannot edit again.
• Check the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit”
• Print out the Application Form and submit to Pre-science office for documentation.
Note that all Applicants must register for JAMB
Pre-Science lectures fr 2020/2021 starts on Monday 25th January, 2021
Deadline is December 11th, 2020.