UNN Nsukka post UTME form and registration 2019/2020, UNN Nsukka screening date and other information regarding the post UTME exam of the university.
The University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN has announced her 2019/2020 post UTME screening exam for admission into various degree programs of the university.
All UNN aspirants are advised to note the details about the upcoming screening exam and also try to register before the deadline and prepare for the UNN post UTME exam.
Date, for UNN Nsukka post UTME screening exam 2019/2020
This is to inform the general public that the University of Nigeria Post-UTME screening test will commence on MONDAY, AUGUST 26, 2019 and end on MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2019. See the complete UNN Post-UTME Screening Exam Timetable 2019/2020 and also download a PDF copy of it.
UNN Nsukka registration 2019/2020
Registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening exercise will start on Thursday, July 18, 2019, and close on Thursday, August 22, 2019, by 12 midnight.
UNN Nsukka JAMB cut-off mark 2019/2020
The minimum cutoff mark is 180. Prospective candidates who scored 180 and above can apply on the school portal.
Note: Visually impaired candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening.
UNN Post-UTME Registration Guidelines
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
The online registration commences on Thursday, July 18, 2019, and ends on Thursday, August 22, 2019. UTME screening exercise will commence on Monday, August 26, 2019, and end on Monday, September 2, 2019.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (For double sitting candidates) and,
- Click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
- All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening exercise:
- A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
- 2019/2020 JAMB Result Slip
- Please note the following:
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
- The venues for the screening exercises are:
- Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library);
- Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: unn.edu.ng for further information.
Wishing you success in the exam. Via UNN