Veritas University Post-UTME application for 2018 candidates has been announced. Did you apply for the school during 2018/2019 UTME? If yes, please see Veritas University post UTME registration guidelines, the school’s UTME cut-off mark, eligibility, and other relevant information you need.
Eligibility for Veritas university post UTME 2018/2019
- All other candidates who did not choose Veritas University, Abuja as first or second choice but are interested in studying in the University.
- Candidates in 1) and 2) above must have obtained a minimum score of 180 in the 2018 UTME.
- Direct-entry candidates (must have obtained the 2018 Direct-Entry Form from JAMB).
- Candidates wishing to transfer from other universities to Veritas University Abuja.
How to apply for Veritas University post UTME 2018/2019
- Application form costs N2,500.
- Application forms can be downloaded from our website (www.veritas.edu.ng). The completed form and payment teller should be scanned and sent to [email protected] or submitted at: Admissions Office, Veritas University Abuja.
- The application form can also be obtained from and returned to Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
- All payments should be made in the University Accounts as indicated below.
Account Name: Veritas University, Abuja
GTBANK: 0024642120, FIRST BANK: 2032211597, ZENITH BANK: 1013201758
Veritas University screening date 2018/2019
Screening exercise will hold across the country. Applicants will be notified of the screening schedule through the University’s website (www.veritas.edu.ng).
The following are to be presented for screening:
- 2018 UTME Result Slip
- WAEC/NECO/SSCE/GCE result (minimum of five credits in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics)
- 2018 JAMB Direct-Entry Acknowledgment Slip (for direct-entry candidates)
- Birth certificate
- Candidates wishing to transfer from another university to Veritas University, Abuja are required to request their present University to send their academic transcript to: The Registrar, Veritas University, Abuja. A copy of their result should be brought to the screening center.
For further enquiries, please visit www.veritas.edu.ng or call: 08064237983, 07069567759, 08035994719, 07015654984or send email to:[email protected]
You may also visit: Office of the Registrar, Veritas University Abuja or any Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.