Yaba college of technology (YABATECH) has commenced clearance/screening for candidates offered admission into the school in 2019-2020 admission lists of the school.
Fresh students of YABATECH should therefore take note and try to do their clearance and get started fully with their academics.
Documents required for YabaTech clearance 2019-2020
Documents to upload online:
- Data Form Print Out
- Report of online verifies O’level Results (SSCE/NABTEB/NECO)
- O’level Result(s) submitted for verification (N.B copy of original certificates must be uploaded for results obtained before 2013)
- UTME Result print out
- Post-UTME Screening print out.
- Testimonial from Secondary School
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
- Payment History Print Out
- Two (2) Reference Letters signed with stamp/seal from any two of: (a) Imam/Pastor, (b) Senior Civil Servant not below Grade level 12, (c) Lawyer, (d) Principal of your former Secondary School
- Birth Certificate from National Population Commission, Local Government and Hospital
Please note that it is possible that a candidate offered admission might not be cleared.
It is important therefore for fresh students of YABATECH to take note of the following reasons which can lead to that outcome.
Possible reasons why an admitted candidates will not be cleared
- Inconsistent date of birth i.e Day, Month and Tear
- Incomplete/Inadequate course requirements
- Variance between submitted entry requirements and verified results
- Variance in arrangement/spelling of names
- JAMB Subject combination
- Incomplete documents
- Incomplete period for industrial attachment (HND Only)
- Unaccredited institutions (HND Only)
Wishing you great academic performance at YABATECH!